The Royal Federation of Aero Clubs of Australia invites nominations for the awards listed below each year. These Awards were instigated to recognise members contributions to their Club and the Aero Club movement including Flying achievements, Policy making and organising Aviation Events. The Oswald Watt Gold Medal is not a Federation Award but an Industry Award which the Executive has been nominated to select a worthy recipient.
In 1962 the RFACA instigated the FEDERATION AWARDS as a means of giving official and national recognition to Club Members and/or Employees who by virtue of their individual commitment over many years make an outstanding contribution to their Club. From the Nominations received the Executive of the Federation select up to three, or in special circumstances four recipients in any one year
köpa Viagra på nätet billigt The following guidelines are to be considered when nominating candidates:
- The contribution made by the individual must be of a nature over and beyond what could normally be expected of an Aero Club member or employee.
- The services rendered must have benefited the Aero Club movements as a whole. Significant contributions to one particular Club may be deem to have done this.
- Contributions made or services rendered by an employee must be deemed to have benefited the Aero Club movement generally as well as the employer and also be considered to have clearly exceeded what could reasonably have been expected of an employee in the performance of his/her paid duties.
- Length of service alone is not sufficient recommendation.
Recipients receive a framed certificate, a small set of gold wings and a medal.
Oswald Watt Gold Medal Awards
A most brilliant performance in the air or the most notable contribution to aviation by an Australian or in Australia. The Medal was instigated in 1921. Previous recipients include the late Sir Charles Kingsford-Smith, Bert Hinkler, Sir Donald Anderson, Henry Millicer (of Victa Fame), Peter Lloyd, Ian Honnery. The most recent Medals have been to Jon Johanson, World Record Holder (1995), Shirley Adkins (1996) and Bernie Sarroff of Royal Newcastle Aero Club (1997) and Dr Andrew Thomas PhD Nasa Astronaut (1998). Whilst sole responsibility for deciding whether an award will be made in any one year rests with the Executive of the Royal Federation of Aero Clubs of Australia, nominations are not restricted to RFACA members. The decision of the Executive is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
kostenlos binäre optionen History of Lieutenant Colonel Walter Oswald Watt OBE, DSO, LdeH, CdeG
binäre optionen verluste Download the Oswald Watt Gold Medal Nomination Form below
Dowload List of Recipients of Ws Watt Gold Medal
List of Recipients of Os Watt Gold Medal
Jack Fahey Memorial Awards
- Must be member of the RFACA
- Must have a high profile in the general aviation industry
- Must have a distinguished and dedicated service record to the Aero Club movement in the area of policy making and/or political representation.
- Must have developed new concepts that assist to promote the viability of Aero Clubs and future development of the general aviation industry (eg information technology, training concepts, teaching concepts, simulation etc.)
- Organised major role events (eg Airshows, Safaries, Air Races etc.)
- CANDIDATE MUST BE NOMINATED BY A MEMBER OF THE RFACA
- ONE AWARD PRESENTED EACH PER YEAR
- IF NO-ONE MEETS THE CRITERIA IN ANY ONE YEAR THEN IT WILL NOT BE PRESENTED
Sole responsibility for deciding to whom an award will be presented rests with the executive of the Royal Federation of Aero Clubs of Australia. The decision of the executive is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
fineco opzioni binarie THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE: BADGE and PLAQUE
Des Kelly AM Special Achievement Award
In 2007 the RFACA decided to instigate the DES KELLY AM SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD as a means of giving official and national recognition to pilots who achieve an ‘Outstanding Performance in the Air’. The Executive of the Royal Federation of Aero Clubs of Australia can select one recipient in any one year. Recipients can be nominated by a Club or the RFACA Executive has the right to choose a recipient if there are no nominations.
- A pilot must have achieved an outstanding performance in the air
ikili opsiyon stratejileri THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A MEDAL and PLAQUE
Download the Nomination Application Form below:
Des Kelly Special Achievement Award Nomination Form 2016
http://iviti.co.uk/?vera=strategie-vincenti-opzioni-binarie-60-secondi&5b0=2c strategie vincenti opzioni binarie 60 secondi Download the List of Award Recipients Below
List of Recipients – Des Kelly AM Special Achievement Award
Master Instructor Certificate – Nomination Information
- Minimum of 7500 hours in Flight Instruction including Flight Testing in VH registered aircraft.
- Holder of Grade 1 Instructor Rating for a minimum of 10 years.
- Must have been involved with the furthering of the profession of Flight Instructor.
- All Nominations are subject to approval by the Technical Advisory and Safety Committee and Executive of the RFACA.
- The Nomination Form must be signed by two peers each eligible for the Certificate.
das binary geheimnis binäre optionen sind keine magie Download the Certificate Application Form below:
binaire opties trading Download the List Of Recipients below: