- Minimum of 7500 hours in Flight Instruction including Flight Testing in VH registered aircraft.
- Holder of Grade 1 Instructor Rating for a minimum of 10 years.
- Must have been involved with the furthering of the profession of Flight Instructor.
- All Nominations are subject to approval by the Technical Advisory and Safety Committee and Executive of the RFACA.
- The Nomination Form must be signed by two peers each eligible for the Certificate.
Download the Certificate Application Form below:
Master Instructor Certificate – Nomination Form 2020
Download the List of Recipients below:
Master Instructor Certificate – List of Recipients 2020