The Master Instructor Certificate acknowledges the contribution professional flight instructors make to the aviation community by recognising service and milestones in flight instruction.
The concept for the Master Instructor Certificate dates to the early 1990s when it was considered there should be some way of recognising flight instructors of long standing who have given dedicated service to the industry.
Whilst the Master Instructor Certificate is administered by the RFACA, recipients are not restricted to employees of RFACA member organisations.
- Minimum of 7500 hours in Flight Instruction including Flight Testing in VH registered aircraft.
- Holder of Grade 1 Instructor Rating for a minimum of 10 years.
- Must have been involved with the furthering of the profession of Flight Instructor.
- All Nominations are subject to approval by the Technical Advisory and Safety Committee and Executive of the RFACA.
- The Nomination Form must be signed by two peers each eligible for the Certificate.
Download the Certificate Application Form below:
Master Instructor Certificate – Nomination Form 2020
Download the List of Recipients below:
Master Instructor Certificate – List of Recipients 2020