RFACA Flying Training Conference has recommenced –
MARCH 2023 MONDAY 5 – TUESDAY 6
The Royal Federation of Aero Clubs of Australia is the national body of Aero Clubs, Flight Schools and other aviation organisations and associations. The prime objectives of the Federation are to foster aviation in Australia, to ensure adequate flying training is available to all pilots and to encourage national and local competitions, air races and other aviation events.
We offer our members:
- Representation at all levels of government and industry on flying training through submission of responses to enquiries and proposed change and active participation in working groups and forums.The Technical Advisory and Safety Committee, comprises the Heads of Operations of Clubs and Flying Schools from all over Australia. The committee offers advice and assistance to members on any issues concerning Flying Training.
- Annual Flying Training Conference – where members are provided the opportunity to engage with representatives from CASA, Airservices Australia, ATSB, Bureau of Meteorology and other aviation organisations and providers.
- Annual Australian Light Aircraft Championships – teams from flying organisations, and individuals, compete in events including aerobatics, forced and spot landings, streamer cutting and formation flight.
- Scholarships to assist students to obtain and RPL, PPL, CPL or Instructor rating, sponsored by Airservices Australia. Two scholarships are awarded annually. each valued at $8250 including GST.
- Management Assistance in areas such as certificate applications, preparation for CASA assessments and flight tests and general operations.
- Pilot Proficiency Programme to recognise achievements in pilot training and experience.
- RFACA Products.