Tuesday 20th & Wednesday 21st July 2021
Twin Towns Conference and Function Centre
This year the Conference will explore not only flying training topics but also business issues that affect flying clubs and flight schools. The conference aims to assist aero clubs and flight schools keep abreast of matters affecting aviation business and the regulatory environment. It also provides a great opportunity to network with other clubs, flight schools, Regulators and aviation professionals.
The following keynote speakers are confirmed:
- A panel of senior managers from the Civil Aviation Safety Authority to address regulatory issues affecting flight training currently and into the future;
- An accident investigator from the Australian Transport Safety Authority who has been involved in stall/spin accident investigations;
- Representatives from AirServices Australia on Airspace change and management
- The Bureau of Meteorology on what the future holds for meteorological services;
- Information and guidance on IT systems and tools available to small and large flight schools presented by an aviation IT specialist;
- Training and Checking Captain from QantasLink discussing their perspective on flight training issues;
- Legal Counsel, Aviation from QBE providing advice on insurance and flight training;
- Two flight school CEO’s discussing development of aviation business in 2021 and beyond; and
- A specialist in small business Safety Management Systems.
The Conference registration fee this year is $150 which includes lunch and afternoon tea on both days and the Happy Hour at the conclusion of the conference.
Dinner Tickets are $65 per person.
Several accommodation options have been chosen, all within a short walk to the conference venue.
|Mantra Twin Towns Hotel and Apartments||Wharf St, Tweed Heads QLD|
Tel: 1800 192 020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Rooms – View room types at Mantra Twin Towns
|Tweed Harbour Motor Inn||135 Wharf St (Cnr Brett St), Tweed Heads QLD|
Tel: 07 5536 6066
Guest Rooms – from $115
|Bayswater Tweed Motel||129 Wharf St, Tweed Heads QLD|
Tel: 07 5599 4111
Guest Rooms – from $125