The Royal Federation of Aero Clubs of Australia is the national body of Aero Clubs and other aviation associations. The prime objectives of the Federation are to foster aviation in Australia, to ensure adequate flying training is available to all pilots and to encourage national and local competitions, air races and other aviation events.
0 Comments Giungo 2016..
Questo è il motivo per ottenere una buona guida è fondamentale per tutti coloro che vogliono essere il padrone di scalping.. Chi si occupa di questo settore da anni sa benissimo che c è un rischio non indifferente di perdere soldi.. (Parte seconda) - 12029 letture Le Onde di Wolfe o Wolfe Wave - 11956 letture Articoli più commentati
- Representation at all levels of government and industry on flying training.
- The Technical Advisory and Safety Committee, which consists of Chief Flying Instructors from Clubs and Flying Schools from all over Australia, offers advice and assistance to members on any issues concerning Flying Training.
- Annual Flying Training Conference – Where members have the opportunity to meet CASA personnel, and representatives from Airservices Australia, ATSB, Bureau of Meteorology and other aviation organisations.
- Australian Light Aircraft Championships held annually.
- RFACA Learn to Fly Scholarship Competition is sponsored by Airservices Australia. There are four winners annually and they receive $7700 each.
- Management Assistance.
- Pilot Proficiency Programme.
- RFACA Products.